Microfin360 : A Complete Solution for Micro-Finance Organizations, very interesting and cost effective solutions. The Microfin360 is a Micro-Finance Management Software specially developed for the Microcredit Financial Institutions, NGO’s and Cooperative Societies to automate their workflow including daily collections and disbursement of loan and to reduce time and improve efficiency. This automatic Assistant is a robust and intuitive microfinance software solution which will simplify the management of all clients data including basic information of the enterprise and its branches, working area up to grass route level, staff and borrowers details, transaction information’s, loan wise predefined scheduling, holiday and working day information, daily collection records etc. In addition, this solution provides all reports prescribed by Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). By using the software, the top level management or head office will instantly able to know the information regarding credit, credit disbursement, credit collection etc over online. The good governance among the MFI and NGO's can be established by implementing the software.
Key Features of Microfin360
- Basic Information of MFI and all its branches.
- MFI’s working area information up to village level
- MFI’s Staff and borrowers Details
- Automated MFI members Loan and Saving information
- All types of Transactional Information
- Loan-wise Predefined Schedule Preparing
- Holiday records Information
- Generate a Daily Collection Sheet
- Automated authorized process for all collection
- Execute Day End process for closing Transaction. Etc
- It’s a web based application. So, clients be able to process and manage data at the institutional level, both at central offices and in remote locations
- Reducing the loss during monetary transactions (collection/delivery) in remote areas.
- Reduce processing time by 200%
- Improve overall organizational efficiency
- Increase profitability
- Remote access to get information anytime anywhere
- Track financial transactions and create reports for management, donors, and regulators
- Become more systematic in their operating procedures in order to handle a much larger volume of information
- Enriched data security
- Establish transparency and good governess