A client engagement model is a critical success factor for any software development project. DataSoft’s engagement models can be a mix of on-site, off-site and/or offshore within the framework of the IT life cycle, as prescribed by the client. Onsite / Offsite engagement model can be an effective way to serve both parties mutual interest.
Typically, projects with local and iterative requirements derive maximum value and benefit from this type of setup. The engagement facilitates clients to get the work executed completely at their premises. The onsite model is recommended for projects that require close interaction with the client team. DataSoft provides flexibility in terms of delivery and administrative control. According to this model, DataSoft engineers are deputed at the client location to supplement the client’s team for predetermined durations.
- An onsite project manager or a client representative handles the project
- This model is also appropriate for onsite consulting with the client’s customers for the client’s products, platforms or technologies
A dedicated or on-demand offsite skilled resource pool is provided to the client. The offshore model leverages the benefits of reduced capital costs and flexible ramp up options for the client. Offsite engagement involves project initiation, requirements analysis, and execution of the project on all the stages of a software development life cycle.
- DataSoft executes the software engineering work for the client from Head Office delivery center, on a need-basis or as per predetermined project schedules.
- A client representative would manage the project coordination on the client’s side and interact with DataSoft point of contact for the project.
The onsite-offsite is preferred for, medium to long-term engagements and for engagements that directly involve application end users. This association comprises:
- Onshore consultants for onsite/offsite work on temporary basis
- Offshore team available – dedicated or on-demand basis
DataSoft believes that customers will be able to benefit from this partnership engagement model, specifically for medium to large sized projects where they will have a local partner thus allowing mitigation risk associated with software development.
- Local access to the best knowledge pool of resources that are highly skilled and trained as per your requirements
- Operational Efficiency in terms of reliable and timely delivery
- Maximized Value
- Optimized Costs
- Mitigating risks through a perfect blend of all the engagements (onsite, offsite and offshore)